Well, few days ago, the sales representative of Wyeth has confirmed the incentive trip to Italy. Since I had already booked Japan, I was not keen. The boss can easily sell off his ticket but only on a discounted fare.
Suddenly, yesterday he asked if I could postpone my Japan trip so that I could join the Italy tour. I asked, "Why don't you go?". He replied, "Nay..not keen"
Ok, so I quickly phoned to my travel agent to postpone my Japan trip to May. When my boy heard about the date, he told me that he wouldn't be around at that time.
I had to consider again. I checked with the travel agent and it seemed that I had only a choice to Hokkaido. I was not keen as I would definitely miss the sakura which is my main aim to visit Japan. So I had to skip Japan again. Hopefully next year I will make it.
Hearing that I was planning to visit elsewhere, my second girl wanted to join me as she will be finishing her course in June. So where do you think I will be going in June?