New gadget

Finally I have got two new gadgets for my phone.

The i-space adapter cable. 
I had actually misplaced my set so I couldn't transfer my pictures into my laptop. So you can imagine I have lots of photos in my gallery. I had even deleted most of them after I had posted them.

But I like to keep them as backup. Recently I used Dropbox but its space is so limited. I tried Cloud Album and yet to know if it's limited too.

Yesterday night, I went into oppo shop and enquired about any adapter cable which might be suitable. So I found one. It cost RM35. Most importantly it worked..


Next, I have got a new cover for my phone. Originally, it was white and it got dirty. I had been trying to get the original one. Luckily I found it. I would love other color but they only had this color and the same white ones.

I was surprised that I could trade in my old one for 20% discount. Great! Instead of RM89.90, I just paid RM72.

My phone looks new all over again!

Comments

  1. I don't have any gadgets for my phone.. Ok maybe just a power bank and a striking pink cover, that's all.. Recently I see my colleagues crazy over LED light & fan for their phones as well... Hmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool color for your phone cover. The most colourful cover I ever had was red. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh useful gadgets.. the iSpace is an adapter or just the data/charging cable?? i think both the cable and cover are very important, in fact i have many backups for them, because i always need to charge my phone and i always need protection for my phone, hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an external hard disk, usually those photos, i transfer to the external hard disk...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A phone as good as new with a new cover and you can backup your photos again with the i space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...I also got a cover for my iphone 6+ few days ago. Love your gadgets, so handy for managing your pics as well as a nice cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropbox has 5 GB memory, that's isn't enough? That's temporary storage only, don't depend on it too much, always have a backup is good for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. useful thing. Yea sometimes space are so limited so have to find external storage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Useful gadgets, beautiful the color of the cover!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog