MIL status

Finally, I acquired a MIL status. My friends asked me how is it like to be a MIL. Well, nothing much has changed. Just that I have a new daughter to call me "mama"..

OK, let me tell you what happened on the 17th and 18th March 2017..

17 March morning
A Garden Wedding 
Just perfect for the couple. 
Something new to me and I enjoyed it.


17 March night
Pre-Wedding Buffet Dinner
I had fun talking and joking around with my friends.
My mum, siblings and relatives were around too.
What about the boss?
His friends made his day.
He was almost drunk..


18 March morning
The Wedding Day
Tea Ceremony was carried out.
Ang pows were collected by the couples.
Ang pows given to the unmarried ones too.
Boss bought gold set for the couple.


18 March 2017
The Wedding Dinner
Total of 39 tables occupied.
Boss couldn't get to invite the whole lot of his business friends 
due to the limited space.


It was a memorable occasion anyway....

Comments

  1. Congratulations Wenn, you looked so good. The new weds are a perfect match too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Wenn and congrats to the newly weds...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the newlyweds! I got married on March 18th too, only 40 years ago! You will love being a MIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful and happy family as the smiling photos looked so perfect and nice.
    All the pretty dresses you wore made you look like a real celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed a memorable event in the family. A new family member and your upgraded status.

    Congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! hahaha....hope soon will acquire another new status. Pretty grandmama status :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated congrats, MIL! Glad to know you are still strong on blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog