Memories of 2017

2017 has been a very fruitful year for me. Lots of activities has been carried out throughout the year.

January-Chinese New Year
My lovely family. We had a family photo taken on the second day of CNY.




February-Melbourne
I had been to Melbourne during my previous tours. This time it was a free and easy trip.


We sent Jenny to Bundoora Campus for her Exchange Program in RMIT university for a semester.


March-Ken's wedding registration. It was right after the Melbourne trip.




March-Ken's Garden wedding

That's me with my son, Ken.


-Ken's wedding eve. My mum, my sisters, my brother and my sister-in-law.


-Ken's wedding ceremony. My husband and I accompanied my son to the bridal car.




-Ken's wedding dinner. Ken and his lovely bride.




April-Jane's birthday



May-family holiday


-Mother's day. Visited my mum and celebrated Mother's Day with her.

June-Grandnephew's birthday. We flew to Johor to make the distance shorter for mum.


- Friend's birthday




July-Ken's birthday




-Kane's performance at the Philharmonic.




August-Cameron Highlands with my friends. Just stayed a night and I drove them there.


-Friend's birthday


- Bangkok. Shopping and enjoying the food.



-Tasmania with Kane 



September-My birthday with my friends,

-My Birthday with Kane and Jean.

-My Birthday with my friends.

-Friend's daughter's wedding dinner. Photo with my schoolmates.


October-Singapore. Send Jane over there as she has a new job.



-Deepavali


Maxwell Hill with my schoolmates.




November-Kuala Kangsar. Visited a Sikh temple.


-Mum's birthday, She was 82 years old.



-Kane's graduation in Aswara.



December-Met a Blogger friend in Singapore.



-Met another Blogger friend in Singapore.




Christmas Day


Happy New Year 2018

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family... Look forward to meet you again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful year for you and family.

    To more and exciting 2018. Happy and blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah. You have a big family n your children are grown ups. Happy new year to u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family! So cute in coca cola red uniforms! Muahahaha
    I have posted in my blog about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Apakah Anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.
    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for Info, like to hear once again from, in meantime, I like to share you website which has some detailed info about the festival

    Happy Diwali Message 2019

    Valentine love Messages 2019

    Mother Day wishes quotes to all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get fast, affordable business and personal loans from SBA, Business financing with rates as low as 3%,Email: fundingcrowd13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Borrow money here today at 3% interest rate. Sawda Capital Finance offers all kinds of financial services of all sizes ranging from individuals, companies, and traders globally./Our services are 100% guaranteed and risk-free.

    We build just the right financing for each client, with simple paperwork, quick approvals, and flexible payment schedules. For further details, Kindly contact us via email At sawda.finance@gmail.com

    Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved, Looking forward to rendering the best of our services to all esteemed clientele globally.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Thank you for nice information
    Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog