Husband Father's Day Poem


Father poems don't always have to be from sons and daughters. A poem for dad on Father's Day could be from a wife. Here's a husband Father's Day poem, a Father's Day poem from a wife to the man she married.



The Best Man I Ever Knew
 
When we married, I saw you as perfect,
The ideal husband and more;
I thought I knew all about you,
All the things to love and adore.
But when you became a father,
I saw new qualities to treasure.
You enrich all our lives in fresh ways;
As a dad, you bring so much pleasure.
Our child/children is/are forever blessed
To have a father like you,
And I love you more than ever,
You’re the best man I ever knew.
 
By Joanna Fuchs
 
 

Comments

  1. beautiful poem for father's day!

    betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you didn't pen your own from your heart? He will melt like ice cream! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, read that to your husband ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I think it takes a teacher to really appreciate stuff like that... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey.... for a moment I thought you wrote that.. so touching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! What more could you have asked for hor?! ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leave it to your children for Father's Day, nice poem though. You start one "Husband's Day" and write from your heart2heart to darling? STP probably start one "Wife's Day" then restaurants, hotels and flowers selling like hot cakes with two additional money trees. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog