One Happy Occasion

It was during the CNY in 2008 when my nephew came to visit us. He flew all the way from Sydney. At that time, we took care of him. When it's time for him to leave, I drove him all the way to KL. Last Sunday, he attended my other nephew's wedding dinner. Everyone was so excited and he was warmly welcomed.




After the dinner, my nephew had to get back to KL with his parents.
My uncle drove them back to KL.

My SIL was hugging him affectionately saying goodbye. 
According to him, we will meet again in 3 years time.


Comments

  1. I see that he must be your favourite nephew. My old aunts used to fuss on me too. I missed those attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i've followed you..i hope you can follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight, he is the only one of my favorite nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reunions - with friends or next-of-kin That's why I love weddings - they bring everyone together for the happy occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's always a pleasure to meet long-time-no-see "rare" relatives right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK, indeed it's a great pleasure to meet him who is an Eurasian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take that he used to be very close with you guys when he was young?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bond is so strong for him to fly in all the way from Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my niece marries this month!


    Aloha from Waikiki :)

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    <°)}}><

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always so nice to see and hear of reunions. Glad for you and your loved-ones ;)
    +Ant+

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like he was the center of attention. what about the wedding? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog