Prayer Wheel of Tibetian Buddhism
According to the Tibetan Buddhist belief, spinning such a wheel is just as effective as reciting them orally. In Tibetan prayer wheels, the mantra (prayer) Om Mani Padme Hum is printed in an ancient Indian script or in Tibetan script, usually on the outside as well as on the scroll inside.
- Om purifies bliss and pride (realm of the gods)
- Ma purifies jealousy and need for entertainment (realm of the jealous gods)
- Ni purifies passion and desire (human realm)
- Pad purifies ignorance and prejudice (animal realm)
- Me purifies poverty and possessiveness (realm of the hungry ghosts)
- Hum purifies aggression and hatred (hell realm)
Pathology is the study of diseases in humans.
He experimented with a burning rod and burnt his own palm. He just had to applied the bao fu ling (Compound Camphor Cream) on his palm. Later, we could see that there were no burn marks at all.
Actually, I had seen this experiment before when I was in Beijing 3 years ago. I had bought the cream and found it very effective.
Funny, somehow the people there could sense it and asked me whether I would like to get one from them. I politely said that I had used them before.
So this time I didn't buy it.
But the other two couples were caught and hurried into different rooms. My girl and I just headed to the washroom and quietly sneaked out of the shop.
We had waited for almost half an hour for the couples. A couple came out and the wife was nagging the husband for buying those miracle pills. Fortunately, the next couple could get away from their persistent acts.
Another persistent salesperson.