I'm back!

Even though I was far away in Eastern Europe, I still managed to go to my blogs and facebook too. I was very excited when I was traveling to so many places and countries in 13 days.

When I was in Radisson Hotel in Salzburg, there were only one computer which could be used. I had limited time to assess it. Next, when I was in the Grand Union Hotel in Ljublana, the computer was at the other side of the hotel and no one seemed to be using it. So I had my free time there.

At Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Vienna, it was not so good as I had to pay for my usage. I paid 3 Euros for just 15 minutes. At Continental Zara Hotel in Budapest, it was interesting as I was using the 'Apple' computer. Next in Galaxy Hotel in Krakow Poland, the computer was placed beneath the stair in a corner.

Last but not least, the Courtyard Marriot Flora in Prague has their computers at the lobby so many people were using them that they became malfunction on my last stay there.

I was indeed glad that some of you  still came to my blog even though I didn't have much time to comment on your blogs..

So I would like to give away some beautiful postcards to some of you.. I have 8 lovely postcards to be given away. If you think you deserve it, please email me your name and address asap..

wennexp@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. The computer and Internet services have become a necessity these days. In Japan, I only saw one hotel that provided computer in the lobby. So we had to rely on their wifi to use our phones which was good enough.

    Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home wenn!! you sure have an enjoyable 13-day trip in eastern europe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad that you're still able to find ways to drop by the blogsphere and update your blog while on the go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's sure very interesting to update your itinerary on a daily basis during your trip.. it's more realistic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think it's time to invest in a smartphone or tab with wifi so that you can have more pleasure to blog hop while on the go~~ :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh you've brought back some postcards?? did you try sending yourself postcards while you were there?? it would be nice~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. saw your Fb..expensive to pay 3 Euro for 15 mins of access...you really dedicated blogger

    ReplyDelete
  8. wei..now u come back Msia, make sure eat more vit and drink more water. Coz biasa ppl come back from overseas will fall sick easily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Wenn. Envy you. selalu pergi jalan jalan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to IPOH! Do you miss the food here or there? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog