KPJ Ipoh

Most of the time I don't need to get to work early but recently I had to.. 

My husband wanted to consult his doctor in the morning, so I had to go to the shop earlier. He had visited his doctor a few times before he finally agreed to a surgery.

Well, my husband had this bugging problem on his buttock. There was a small growth but very persistent even though my husband pressed it out..

 It was not painful but a bit irritating especially when he sat down..

So a day was fixed for him to go through the surgery..


This morning, I dropped him at the entrance as I needed to find a car park. We were there at 10am and imagine we waited till 11.30am.. When everything was settled, it was already 12pm.


I had to get back to work and ran some errands..At 3pm, he was still in his ward. At 5pm, I called him again but there was no answer. I presumed he must be in the operating theater.

I quickly had my dinner and I got to the hospital at 6pm. He was still not back to his ward yet. I waited and waited till 8pm. Finally, he was back.

He was conscious. A short while later, he was served a bowl of porridge and a cup of milo.  

Visiting hour is over at 8pm so I just said goodnight, left the place and back to work..

Tomorrow I have to go to work early again....

Comments

  1. It's nothing serious, is it? @.@

    Hope you hubby recovers well from the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. must be very busy for you these few days. Have to take care of the shop and your hubi also

    ReplyDelete
  3. U Take more vit. if too tired, may fall sick too. You take care ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a small growth at my buttock also..
    but i manage to press it out and everyhing back to normal..
    KPJ = big whit shark..
    it changes a lot ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, hope your husband is all happy now after removing that thing from his butt..

    ReplyDelete
  6. but i think you were rushing here and there on these few days, you too need to take care also..

    ReplyDelete
  7. so you are really a wonder woman, having eight tentacles to take care of all the things while your husband is away.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope everything will be back to normal soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Wenn...wishing for his recovery. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog