Lou Sang

My first lou sang was during a pre-Chinese New Year charity lunch. My second lou sang was also a pre-CNY celebration at Chang Jiang. The Nestle promoter bought the prepared ones from Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant. 

 Here's my self-prepared lou sand for the reunion lunch/dinner with my family.



Prepared another lou sang for the first day of Chinese New Year lunch.



That means I had a total of 4 times...

On the second day of CNY, we had another one with my mum and siblings in Taiping at the Mr BBQ restaurant.

On the third day of CNY, we had it at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant in Ipoh.

Altogether, 6 already..

My 7th one will be this Sunday whereby my Chang Jiang customers/friends will gather at my place.




Happy Lou Sang to all of you...

May we be blessed with lots of love, 
fun and laughters...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

 

Comments

  1. Gong xi fa cai!! Wish you a prosperous, healthier and happy new year.

    No lau sang for me this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year, I had lou sang with my siblings on Day 2 CNY at Flemington.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also has my first and only YEE sang so far on second day of cny but more will come once I go back to work. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look up Lou Sang on Google to see what it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gong Xi Fa Cai! The Lou Sang you prepared yourself looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Wenn and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you & family. I'm back to work today.. Leaving my footprints here, and back to checking my emails.. Sighhhhh..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gong Xi Fatt Chai Wenn. Saw your FB. Love your CNY new baju . You look gorgeous leh.

    May this year brings you and your family loads of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you really had lots of "lou sang", it's like once a day during your CNY, haha.. hey, that sure is going to make your new year very prosperous and HUAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly I am drooling at your Yee Sang right now. Thanks for reminding me to buy few boxes to keep in my fridge so that I could eat them a few months later! Just add sweet pears and pomelo would enhance the taste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog