Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Since it was the Sultan of Perak's birthday, I had decided to visit the royal town in Kuala Kangsar. Two of my good friends went along with me. I drove them to my Punjabi friend's aunty's place in Kuala Kangsar. Aunty made us the mango drinks which indeed quenched our thirst. I was amazed by the Punjabi bed. It's made of weaved plastic and ropes too. Since the auspicious day coincided with the birthday of the Sikh Guru, we were taken to the Sikh temple nearby. I was glad to be in such a religious and clean place. We were needed to be on barefoot and cladded with a head scarf. it's a first time experience for both my Chinese friend and myself. After the prayer with the chanting from the priest sitting in front, we were given a sweet dessert which I must receive it with both palms. Of course, we had to eat it. We adjourned to the dining hall and had our breakfast. The Punjabi tea was totally different from our usual tea. Since we had ...
wah lau eh ...fly so far ya
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, wish you a joyful trip!^-^
ReplyDeleteLovely photos, hope you enjoy your time in Melbourne.
ReplyDeleteCheers.
Melbourne Daily Photo
I love the captain Cook's Cottage. Wonder What the Inside Looks Like.
ReplyDeletei only remember victoria's market...very pasar malam hor hahahaaha
ReplyDeleteJust these? Any more?
ReplyDeleteWow...so good. I also wanna go there. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this nice trip to Australia :-)
ReplyDeletehope 1 day i will be there too!
ReplyDeletenice view
I have to shift my mind because these are no more miniature world.
ReplyDeleteWould love to visit Melbourne!
ReplyDeleteI am sure you are enjoying yourself in Melbourne etc.....Cheers.
ReplyDeleteHehe..still remember Victoria Market very well, can shop a lot of things there.
ReplyDelete