Father's Day Slogan

 The Father's Day Contest organised by my shop has come to an end. Here are the submission by my customers.. They even posted their photos of their fathers.
 
1. A line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter. His guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him DAD! We love you DADDY!
 
2. You were there to catch me when i fall,
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
 
3. My superhero dad is loving, humble and kind and it makes him happy to see that his children have absorbed the teachings instilled in them. It delights him when he can make me smile even on my bad days. He is happiest during school holidays when his grandchildren visit.
 
4. Dad always put us, his children first before everything else; we as his children, putting in an effort in every aspects to show our love and concern towards him will certainly makes him Happy!
 
5. My dad is our pillar in our family. My dad is happy to see my brother and myself doing well in our career life.I really appreciate his sacrifices to our family.My dad has taught us how to live life in a simple way. Dad you are our inspiration,, Happy Father's Day,,, We love u always.
 
6. Father just a simple word but has a lot of meaning in it.A person who inspires is someone who makes you want to do things or gives you exciting new ideas.This person fills you with enthusiasm,courage and willingness to go the extra mile and never give up.In my life,my father has been someone who inspired me always.I always had the most great and wonderful moment in my life when ever I'm with him.I really appreciate for the things he has done for me.You are always my hero daddy!I lead a very happy and sucessful lives,thanks to my father.He has been and always will be my inspiration."I LOVE YOU APPA"... ♥
 
7. (happiness and joy your children, which can make dad smile)
Dear Father,
I do not have any special
To dedicate to you,
Your service is exceptional
But do not expect to give back ...

You work hard day and night sweat
For your children,
just thank you, from your children, to my beloved father!
Happy Father's Day ^ _ ^
 
8. Fathers, a word that invokes emotion within any individual, But to me it is more than just a word, it is a significance in my life. It speaks volumes of my childhood and all the experiences. Thank God for giving me such a Dad! =)
 
9. The greatest give i ever had,Came from God; I call him Dad
 
 @@@@@@@@@@@@@
Well, which do you like most? 
Will see if your chosen one is the winning slogan.
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. It made me emo again reading all the lines, thinking of my ailing father who is in his 80s now. All the lines are good but No. 1 moved me the most. So I vote it as the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are nice.. difficult to choose..but i think it is no. 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my question was: What makes your dad happy? So it's not difficult to choose.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I was looking for straight forward answer..

      Delete
  4. oh, still another week to Father's Day and the contest ended already??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya..so I can get on with another contest..

      Delete
  5. why is #1 and #9 so similar, is it just a coincidence, a plagiarism or they are from the same person?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think #6 is disqualified because too lengthy already?? you set word limit for the slogans right??

    ReplyDelete
  7. my pick for the winning slogan: #2.. congratulations!! hahaha, but sorry no prize from me~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. so you will be announcing the winners tonight?? your boy and girl will be the co-judges also??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like #1, it's so meaningful~

    Not that the others are no good, just that I prefer #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I getting any prize for guessing correctly?

    Hahahah, just kidding :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like #6....although bit longer,but very meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Number 7 sounds good. a bit like direct translation from another language

    ReplyDelete
  13. But I think I like num 9 the most though there is spelling error

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a tough job selecting the winner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog