To Graz

The capital of Styria. A short walking tour through the old center of Graz at Ljubljana.

Comments

  1. the place is truly amazing wenn... they're like the one we usually see in Disney animated movies (anastasia and Hunchback of Notre Dame in particular)

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, thank you for visiting my site (Positive Thinker)... i really appreciate that...
    You can also check me at my main site http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com or my personal blog at http://bluedreamer27.com
    haha
    thanks a lot and happy morning to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. like a movie set!



    Aloha from Honolulu,
    Comfort Spiral
    > < } } ( ° >

    > < } } (°>

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...very good view. more photos pls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burma also known as Myanmar and officially known as the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, is a country in Southeast Asia. It
    is the best tourist place for travelers.

    Tours To Burma

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go to such cool places, may be next trip, make it NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From my phone screen it looked like a nice painting. Hey post more photos please.....so kiam Siap....just kidding ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice .. I love the design of the building...

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry, will post more photos when I get back..I had to pay for internet connection here..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Graz and Styria.. they are really foreign to me, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so it's in Ljubljana, Slovenia?? i love that photo you have posted, very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  12. i actually find those old town streets very attractive to me..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog