Flashback - Christmas gift in Newcastle

Christmas is all about food and exchanging gifts..

My girl got a cute fluffy Santa toy from her uncle.
She loves it very much.

I got a photo frame for my SIL's mother.

I bought a pair of cute Christmas ear-rings for my SIL. 
She's beaming from ear to ear. :)

I also got a photo frame in the shape of a surf for my handsome nephew.

I bought wine glass markers for my BIL but he posed them as his ear-rings. :)

The markers are used this way so that people don't mix up their drinks.

This special glass ware for the whole family in Newcastle.
I also bought a portable lighted Christmas tree for them.
Hope they light it every year..

Yea, what did I get?
They gave me a fluffy white sheep skin.
Love it!
Btw, I had a kangaroo skin as my wedding gift from them.

Comments

  1. Everyone sure looked happy. What a great Christmas celebration with the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, everyone seemed to be so happy exchanging the christmas present..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the whole family would sure be spending their happiest christmas with you and your girl around.. planning for another visit soon?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, first Christmas with them..awesome!
      maybe soon..

      Delete
  4. nice presents.. but too bad, you didn't show us what you've got.. would like to see the frame and also the fluffy skins..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see the fluffy sheep skin too :)

      Delete
    2. oh, the frame was for my SIL's mum..
      will post about the skins one day..

      Delete
  5. Nice Christmas celebration with your family, wenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exchanging of gifts are commonly practised during Christmas everywhere... so you got two types of Skin now.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow you really are generous even elsewhere huh
    perhaps you were sanat on your past life haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. that santa teddy you girl had seems so cuddly and it was so cute too

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was curious about that portable lighted xmas tree

    ReplyDelete
  10. anyways ive seen some but i never bet to touch a real sheep skin,
    i bet it sure is fluffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. anyway never seen any of that kangarro type,
    they came up with that too huh
    well have a lot of kangarroos there after all

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year wenn,
    may you have a great day ahead and happy bloggin
    take the best of care and god bless you

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the first time I have seen wine glass markers. Your BIL has such a good sense of humour to wear them as earrings and posing to let you take a photo of him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehe learnt something new from your blog today. I didnt know about the markers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year Wenn and may this be a fruitful year for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  16. How come that guy is your BIL and not your brother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are really so nice and generous to everyone. I have said that so many times!!!!

      Delete
    2. He's my husband's brother..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog