So surreal

This is my girl's account:

So Surreal!

Last Monday on the 26th November, Caryn Ng messaged to ask for my mom's name. I felt a little bit weird, why would someone suddenly got so interested about my mom's name. Then, only to find out that our moms were actually schoolmates! My mom was contacting her mom all the while to find out more about Hatfield and the UK! The worst part was that my mom wanted to give me Caryn's number just in case I got lost or needed help, and to my stubbornness of not wanting to trouble anyone, I said no. So all the while thinking of who that person was and the possibilities of meeting up would be impossible, I somehow forgot about it. And well well, little to my surprise! HOPE brought us together! This totally made my day! The funny thing was that we both contacted each other through Facebook from Christine. WOW moment for me!



My account:

Well, when I was discussing with my friend way back in July, she told me that her girl was a student in the same university as my girl. At present she is there for her master. But she stays in London and not Hatfield. Before we went to UK, I called my friend and asked her about the transport to the uni as no one was there to pick us. She asked her girl to talk to me on the phone. At that time, she was still in Malaysia for her holidays. She explained to me in details on how to get about it. I was indeed grateful to her and my friend. My friend even gave me her girl's phone number in UK. I kept the number carefully and made sure I didn't delete it accidentally. When we reached UK, I wanted to give the number to my girl but she told me that it's not necessary. So I had forgotten all about it until recently.

They met each other without realising that they were supposed to meet. Glad that happened. Now I guess they become good friends..

Comments

  1. Well, some things are meant to be. I guess this is one of those things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a coincidence!! i am sure this is the true destiny that brings them to be good friends together.. when things are meant to be, it will surely happen.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how great.. the moms were once schoolmates, and now the daughters have become good friends.. imagine that would be a very sweet sight when all four meet and sit down together to have an endless chat.. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope all four of us could meet for a chat one day..

      Delete
  4. A real small world.. at least now you are less worried with your girl over there now.. happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at least someone from here with the same culture..

      Delete
  5. So coincident huh!

    That's how small the world is ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's explain how small can world be sometimes.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was amazingly terrific haha
    its indeed a hell of a small world after all
    right wenn?

    ReplyDelete
  8. good thing she's making friends now
    and what's makes it cooler was the fact that
    her new friend was actually has some sort of connection to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. now they were like the recreation of the friendship you and your friend had back then
    im glad she was having fun there

    ReplyDelete
  10. by the way wenn i already email my address on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. have a great day and happy bloggin wenn,
    may god always bless you and your girl,
    take care always:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My daughter had a classmate in TAR college and later found out this classmate's dad & me were classmates which we lost contact after school, well what a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL...it's certainly a small world.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cant say i have encounter the exact case but i have experienced before knowing two friends without knowing they knew each other.

    One was my ex-pen pal. and the other is my blgger friend. i happen to noticed they are friends with each other in FB .

    when i asked them...rupa rupa they were room mates when they were in Uni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes when we talk about it, then only we realise that..

      Delete
  15. May this friendship never ends :)

    At least now your girl have one more friend to chat with and maybe share problems about uni life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she's a nice girl to have as a friend..

      Delete
  16. I like this kind of surprises to bump into friends!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Facebook has helped so many long lost contacts to get connected again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Through blogging Wenn has won so many new friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It such a small world and fate had made them friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog