First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...


i love Salzburg. such a beautiful place to explore. hope you had a wonderful vacation.
ReplyDeletegoing for city tour of the town soon..
DeleteHow nice
ReplyDeletesimply great..
DeleteWah! Wah! Wah! I also wanna go holiday soon!
ReplyDeleteThe Lake Bled looks beautiful like a fairy tale settings. I think there is a castle on the mini island. Is that right?
it's the cathedral..but a castle can be seen far away from the lake.
Deletevery nice ..
ReplyDeletethe building are very nice..
the lake bled .. it just a mirror
ReplyDeleteit's crystal-clear..we had a boat ride to the small island.
DeleteWow, Lake Bled photo sure looks nice!
ReplyDeletemore photos to be posted when I get back..
Deletewow the lake bed looks so wonderful.. it does remind me of some places from children's fairytales hehe
ReplyDeleteit's exactly like in a fairy tale..
DeleteWar...no wonder Mozart is so darn talented. It's because he was born in such a beautiful place. :D
ReplyDeletewe visited his home too..
Deleteyou must be enjoying yourself a lot huh??
ReplyDeletekeep on posting to update us where you've been, haha..
ReplyDeletethis place looks good, very nice scenery.. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love Salzburg but isn't Lake Bled in Slovenia?
ReplyDelete