PPAR Life

Let me tell a true story. 

One day a regular customer of mine came to my shop and told me that she would be going for a knee surgery as she was experiencing serious knee pain. All I could do was wishing her all the best. Since then, I didn't see her at all. I supposed she must be home bound. Out of the blue, she came to see me and I could see that she could walk perfectly without any pain. She said she didn't go for the surgery.

Of course, I was surprised. Then she told me her story: 

One day she was at the market walking in pain. Someone came to her and asked her to try Gamat Asli. While taking it, she experienced real pain for exactly 3 months. Then she felt that her pain slowly decreased and finally free from pain totally.

Next came her appointment for the surgery. She saw her doctor and even the doctor was surprised that she could walk without pain. The doctor did a knee scan on her and found out that there's a layer of cartilage in between. Previously her last scan had shown no cartilage.

I was curious and so she invited me to a talk about Gamat Asli. During the talk, they also talked about PPAR Life. One testimony was such:

A young girl in her twenties went for cancer markers test and found that she has a cancerous tumour. She wanted to go for a surgery but it happened that someone asked her to try PPAR Life for at least 3 months. She did and she went for her next scan. Surprisingly, the tumour had decreased in size.

I started recommending PPAR Life:

1. I was thinking about my part-time worker's mum who has cancer. I asked her to buy it for her mum. She did and her mum started taking it after her scan which showed that her readings of the cancer markers was 100 above. In 3 week's time, she went for her regular check-up. The reading had gone down to 60 plus. It has gradually gone down. Now her reading is at 20 plus. 

Her mum had finished a bottle and now she's starting her second bottle. She also recommended it to her BIL who has cancer too. He bought 2 bottles since he stays in JB.
 

2. A customer came to my shop with a tired look. I didn't dare to ask him why until one day his daughter broke his secret. He has cancer. I told him about the goodness of PPAR and he bought a bottle. When I saw him few weeks later, he looked so energetic.

3. Another customer simply asked me if there's any medication for decreasing white blood cells count. Again I recommended PPAR Life. He followed my instructions carefully. Weeks later he came back and announced that his white blood cells count has actually decreased. He was so happy.

4. Another stranger came and asked for PPAR Life. I was surprised and I realized that the above customer asked him to see me. So he bought a bottle and I have yet to hear from him.




Instructions on how to take the tablets:
- take 2 tablets day and night for a week
- take 3 tablets day and night for the following week.
- keep on adding a tablet for each additional week.
- maintain 8 tablets throughout.

The consumer needs to drink plenty of water to help flush out the toxins from the cells.

I hope this supplement can really help cancer patients to live their lives without sufferings.

Comments

  1. Good that your customers have good results from taking this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good sharing.. Am sure many will benefit from this PPAR.. Can it be taken as normal health supplement?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it can be taken as normal health supplement. I have a bottle by my side. But I don't take the full dose.

      Delete
  3. Yes, can take as normal supplement? Will it be too strong? Sounds like a sun sin yeok..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, many Singaporeans are taking it as supplement to keep them healthy and hopefully free from illnesses.

      Normal people will take a smaller dose, maybe just 3-5 tablets and just once a day. For me, I will take at least once a week to free myself from toxins.

      Delete
    2. yes, no harm as it's actually a kind of supplement.

      Delete
  4. real life experience wor. How much is this a bottle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. selling price is RM239. But membership is RM209.

      Delete
  5. interested to know more too. life these days is so unpredictable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great if this kind of supplement could really help the ones who needs it.

      Delete
  6. Interesting ! Any side effects ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's heaty so one has to drink lots of water. No other side effects.

      Delete
  7. thanks for sharing.. now this PPAR Life seems to be helpful and giving some hope to the cancer patients.. though i would still say, it probably also depends on individuals as well as the their condition too, still worth to give this a try right considering the testimonials of successful cases given above.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, no harm trying since cancer patients are already suffering and hope this supplement can give them the energy and control of the disease too.

      Delete
  8. This is an interesting post. I often saw many cancer patients who would try to seek any supplements to take besides getting medical treatment. However it is not easy to convince them as some said that too many sellers swore that their products were the best. Usually they were not cheap too but then, good things don't come cheap at all. It is costly to be sick, so we all should take measures to exercise and stay healthy always.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure. Yes, cancer patients should take supplements as their health need to be improved. Supplements give them energy and their hope to live won't get dampened.

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a good supplement!

    But I already have some supplements to take daily, I am afraid too many supplements is no good for the body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. take supplements is good but don't overdo it..

      Delete
  10. Glad that your customers came back to tell u on the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good...thanks for your sharing ya!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. interesting! I wonder what the active ingredient is - but then, it's probably a trade secret.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog