Special Time Spent

Yesterday morning, I took both my BIL and SIL for breakfast. It's dim sum time as my SIL loves char siew pau.


We were rather full so no lunch for us. Instead I took them for cendol. Both of them love cendol very much. Before that, I helped my SIL to post some postcards to her friends and relatives. I even bought two batik sarongs for her as she loves wearing sarong.


Then we had a scrumptious farewell dinner for both of them.

All in the family gathered for a photo shoot.
It was fun and nice having both my BIL and SIL around. They will be back to their home soon. But before that, we are going cheng beng.


Comments

  1. Good to know that they enjoy eating the local food here. Nice memorable group photo with everyone in it. So will they be joining you all for cheng beng?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sure your BIL and SIL enjoyed all the nice food in Ipoh a lot, it's one of Malaysia's food heaven isn't it?? haha.. hmmm, nice group photo, but i wonder where have all the younger boys and girls gone??

    ReplyDelete
  3. When siblings come back from overseas, everyone will have a good time catching up with one another especially through the FOOD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Wenn... Loves the family photo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that they enjoyed themselves in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely sweet group photo!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can see from all the photos you have posted here and FB, both BIL and SIL is very a very cheerful person and friendly too. Look at their kindess smile. I hope I can meet them one day too. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy family gathering with updated portraits for happy remembrance!

    All the foreigners love our Chinese Char Siew Paus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fast they going back? seems like baru arrived

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog