First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
i like the sleek form!
ReplyDeletehaha...yea...look so cool, and safe too!
ReplyDeleteyeah, look so comfortable and safe even from the outside already.. :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder why overseas cabs are all bigger, nicer and sometimes luxury. Malaysia tak boleh?
ReplyDeleteYeah, it looks beautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteCool goldie coast cabs..tQ
ReplyDeleteNeat car!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
B xx