Wipe Out Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 12, 2010 A very challenging thrilling ride!I dare you to try it! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments இ Baŋäŋaz இSeptember 13, 2010 at 1:38 AMOh my favorite tried in Brisbane once love it very much..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnn, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪September 13, 2010 at 7:41 AMYou went on the Cyclone? ARHG!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 13, 2010 at 9:43 AMMy body wants but my heart refuses,,,,ReplyDeleteRepliesReply[SK]September 13, 2010 at 9:52 AMnothing much for a start, but it gets really scary later one @_@" did you try that ride??ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 13, 2010 at 12:09 PMI dont dare to take the challenge hehhe..ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycre8toneSeptember 13, 2010 at 5:46 PMWah...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBenSeptember 13, 2010 at 5:57 PMwalau... it is like sitting on a giant catapult!!! hehe, i'll need to empty my stomach fully first before riding on the catapult else I'll surely vomit in mid air :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownSeptember 14, 2010 at 5:52 PMI will be sick - that will not be a good sight. Yikes, I am still watching the video, now they are twisting. I am not getting into that! No way!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyNomadicMomSeptember 14, 2010 at 9:44 PMI loved it. But doubt I could go on such rides again.....my spine wouldn't allow it. Old and creaky bones, I have!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySJB aka SUELYN J-B.September 16, 2010 at 3:14 AMOMG, for sure not for me.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySarah's Daddy and MommyJune 13, 2011 at 1:36 AMI guess I will die on the spot if I were to try the ride!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh my favorite tried in Brisbane once love it very much..
ReplyDeleteYou went on the Cyclone? ARHG!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy body wants but my heart refuses,,,,
ReplyDeletenothing much for a start, but it gets really scary later one @_@" did you try that ride??
ReplyDeleteI dont dare to take the challenge hehhe..
ReplyDeleteWah...
ReplyDeletewalau... it is like sitting on a giant catapult!!! hehe, i'll need to empty my stomach fully first before riding on the catapult else I'll surely vomit in mid air :D
ReplyDeleteI will be sick - that will not be a good sight. Yikes, I am still watching the video, now they are twisting. I am not getting into that! No way!
ReplyDeleteI loved it. But doubt I could go on such rides again.....my spine wouldn't allow it. Old and creaky bones, I have!
ReplyDeleteOMG, for sure not for me.
ReplyDeleteI guess I will die on the spot if I were to try the ride!
ReplyDelete