Swatow Lane Food

Yesterday was Malaysia Day and I decided to go to Queensbay Mall with my two girls. I started driving from Ipoh at about 10am and I reached there at 12pm.  As soon as I parked my car at the 5th floor, I called my sister. She came immediately..

As we were rather hungry, she took us to Swatow Lane for our lunch. Here's what we had..

yam cake


chee cheong fun


laksa



fried kuey teow



popiah


claypot loh see fun


ice-kacang


Overall, it was great and we enjoyed the food.

Comments

  1. Looks like what they have at New World. You didn't go there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum




    Aloha from Waikiki;

    We are crazed moving! Please excuse my absence!


    Comfort Spiral


    > < } } ( ° >



    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah! Wah! These photos makes me want to eat WooTauKo and CheeCheongFun including ice kachang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. between swatow lane and the new world park, i still prefer to go the old coffeeshop in swatow lane. Nicer food if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That old coffee shop at Swatow Lane sells the best nescafe *Bananaz personal opinion* in Penang oh my regular 'booster' when my oomph depletes while working would just walk by for a cuppa. Those were the days haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog