Apple Crumbled Cheesecake

I never thought my girl takes after me. She likes baking too. Yesterday she went about hunting for ingredients needed to bake the cheesecake.


Yesterday night when I came back after work, she wanted to bake the cheesecake. I was actually lazy to do any baking. But seeing that she was so eager to go about it, I had no choice but to help her.

She did the base by using the digestive biscuits and butter.


Nicely done.


I helped to beat the cream cheese. Ingredients like sugar, lemon juice, 
cornflour and whipping cream were added gradually.


Lastly added the beaten eggs.


Then, I helped her to cut the apples. She added sugar, 
lemon rind, lemon juice, cinnamon powder, flour, raisins and cashew nuts.
I steamed the whole lot until it thickened.


I poured half of the cheese mixture onto the base. 
Spread the apple filling and topped it with the remaining cheese mixture.


My girl prepared the crumbled topping. Just used flour, sugar and butter.


Then sprinkled the crumbled topping over the surface.


I had already preheated the oven to 180C. 
Then reduced the temperature to 140C before I baked it for an hour.

It was already 1 something in the morning. I was so sleepy that I went to sleep. 
My girl was awake clearing those stuff.

About 2 something, I woke up and the cake was ready. 
I just opened the oven and let it be until later in the morning.


Took a picture of it before I put it in the fridge.
Just tasted it in the afternoon and ate again just now..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog