1 month old
I have been blogging for a month already. Got to know lots of new people sharing their articles.
So today I celebrated with my family by baking cup cakes.
250g self-raising flour
250g castor sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
2. Gently mix the eggs one at a time.
3. Add in the essence.
4. Mix in the flour.
5. Mix in the raisins.
6. Scoop the mixture into the cups.
7. Put the cups onto a baking tray with some hot water.
8. Bake at pre-heated oven 180 degrees for 40 min.
Well, this is the first time I baked it using cups.
Here I present the cup cakes:
This cup cake is specially baked for all my readers! Thanks!