Persistence does mean:
You must try something else until you do find a strategy that does work well and then you can keep on doing it because it is bringing you the results that you are looking for.
So how do you develop a persistent attitude?
1. Have a burning desire to succeed. It is not a need. It is a MUST.
2. Picture yourself reaching your desired goals in your home business or online business.
3. Have faith that you will reach your goals.
4. Have something that can push you on a daily basis to do something. Maybe it is your job that you don’t like and this can be a great motivator to never give up. Maybe you want to improve your income, and knowing this will give you the ability to keep on going despite many failures along the way.
5. Tell yourself that you will succeed and you will do what ever it takes to make your business a success. You have to feed your subconscious mind with positive self talk.
6. Make your own decision that this will work and don’t listen to negative people who will tell you that you should quit. Choosing to be your own boss working from home is YOUR decision and no one else.
7. Read motivational books and listening to tapes. This will give you the right motivation and encourage you to continue.People have used brainwave meditation in order to help them focus and gain more energy on their goals.
8. Associate with the right people who will guide, teach, and encourage you to follow through.
9. Make a commitment. This is one of my favorites. Once you make a commitment, there is no going back or quitting.
I need to do my housework in the morning and then rush to work before 11am. Will take an hour's break in the evening to prepare dinner. Then rush back to work again until 10pm.
I can't take it anymore. I would rather be a teacher again. But as I said before, I had no choice. I have been working like that for 3 years already. It's time for a change.
Starting yesterday, I decided to work as a normal worker instead of being a spouse-employee. I asked my staff to call me by name instead of 'lady-boss'.
For the past 2 days, I went to work at 9am, had my lunch break at 11am and worked until 8pm yesterday. Today I worked until 6.15pm.
I have to be persistent and I want to achieve this kind of work pattern. Wish me luck.