First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
I bet that was a fun experience!
ReplyDeletewoah!! Bat Mobile and Batman!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Do you know that I love Bat Mobils? I wanted to purchase them at our toy shops here but I did not have enough budget. The two were very expensive. I just wish I could
ReplyDeleteRide the bat mobils and took photo with them. Uwaaa....I am so jealous...
ReplyDeleteMalaysian govt should build a theme park like Disneyland in Sarawak lah. Hehehe
ReplyDeleteThat is way cool!
ReplyDeleteYour kids didn't take pictures with Batman?
ReplyDeletewow, cool!! i wonder where batman is now?? flying off to another place with superman already?? haha..
ReplyDeletehahaha...hubi would love batman
ReplyDeleteSo cool! You get to witness Bat Mobile in person. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd you can see Bruce Will too. He looks fit. Just like the one we watch in the movie. :p
ReplyDeleteI love this cartoon of an adult.
ReplyDeleteThe Dark Handsome Knight.. :)
ReplyDeleteI had my picture taken with Batman 5 years ago. I think this is a diff guy..haha.
ReplyDeleteOMG, this is fun.
ReplyDeletei wanna have a picture taken too!
ReplyDelete