First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...

u have a wonderful day too!!! relax and enjoy the weather eh!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca
Wow, you live in paradise...it's the perfect mix of city life and tropical beauty.
ReplyDeleteGreat sky.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
I have yet gone to cold coast. Must go nex year! xD
ReplyDeleteisn't that a great place to retire??!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. It looks like somebody has used the paint brush in the sky.
ReplyDeletei enjoy blue sky n blue sea.
ReplyDeleteBut, i dont like blue monday.
Nice~
ReplyDeleteit's raining here at my place now... :(
ReplyDeletedid you have a great time in the Gold Coast?
ReplyDeleteDid you go to Currumbin?
Have a nice weekend. Under a blue sky.
ReplyDeleteSky watch huh? Everything looks nice. :D
ReplyDeletesky is always interesting to shoot, you'll never get it the same as how it looked before
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteThe Gold Coast is a great spot for a holiday, so much to do and such lovely weather to do it in. Nice sky.
ReplyDeleteNice picture.
ReplyDelete