First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
free registry cleaner , A software application program that tests the Your computer windows registry and appears for obsolete and sick records.
ReplyDeleteApps usually produce Registry entries for momentary data and pointers along with other files, but in no way erase them. In addition, http://www.registry1000.com/ , [url=free registry cleaner]http://www.registry1000.com/[/url] if ringbinders are by hand deleted with the user.
Registry entries may point to files that do not exist. A Registry cleaner freeware can ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw engage in a arrangement of method tools or even a stand-alone, free registry cleaner system
Interesting stunts!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! Really worth watching eh?
ReplyDeleteLooks super fun eh!!! reminds me of the disneyworld GMG studio?? I forgot whats it called. hehe
ReplyDeletehave a nice day!
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca
Those are cool! But be careful, drivers. :)
ReplyDeleteInteresting stunts.
ReplyDeleteThey must have starred in movies such as too fast too furious. :D
ReplyDeleteThey are real pro..tQ
ReplyDeleteVery exciting to see and I bet it will be even more so when watching in real life action!
ReplyDeletefire on the root is real one.
ReplyDeletesayang... the clip is too short! ;(
woah, that's extreme!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great fun and amazing stunts!
ReplyDeleteB xx
Amazing stunts!
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed amazing!
ReplyDelete