First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
The air must be fresher there. Nice.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely
ReplyDeleteAloha from Honolulu :)
Comfort Spiral
Lovely! The walkway reminds me of our Mulu National Park!
ReplyDeletenice to walk in the cooling weather and not hot like our place here! :)
ReplyDeleteso green!
ReplyDeleteFancy the sassafras grew into the railings
ReplyDeleteoh! Nature!
ReplyDeleteMust be so refreshing to walk amidst nature, breathing fresh air n looking at greens.
ReplyDeleteA great place to escape from the hustle bustle of city life!
ReplyDeleteLooks great - gotta check this out!
ReplyDeleteSerious? If I were to touch one of the plants....it will wilt and die? :/
ReplyDeleteSo green.
ReplyDelete