Transcend

My laptop is already loaded with pictures of my previous trips. So I have decided to get an external hard disk.

My new hard disk, Transcend. 

It would have ample space to store all my pictures. My girl helped me to save all my recent pictures into this hard disk. I would be ready to post anytime.


21st June 2001
We touched down the airport in Paris in the early morning. It was very cold then. The landing was perfect. No jerking at all. I was impressed. Everything went on smoothly during the custom check but we waited for a while for our coach to pick us up.

 

Comments

  1. i need a new hardisk too :(
    never been to paris before but i wish i could be there someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tons of pictures too. But since I got a new computer, my storage currently is huge enough for it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris trip? Was cold there? I thought it is summer now? :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ladyviral, paris was cold at that time even though it's summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward on more picture.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay..i m starting to be glued...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is always good to have a new back up right? Especially when important memories are at stake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tons of pictures is good! And nowadays external hard drives are so cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya it's better to store photos in two or more different place

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya it's better to store photos in two or more different place

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you fit in tons of pixz when the harddisk is less than than a kg..hahaha just kidding. Waiting for your pixz. tQ.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coach? The aerotrain not working again?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh...I think you meant your tour coach...not one from the plane to the terminal.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You flew MAS! How come you didn't try Air France? Must be more costly. Can you speak French to go around?

    ReplyDelete
  15. no, I don't speak French. Anyway, I was there for just a night.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog