Omega

After visiting the Chapel Bridge, we went to view watches at Omega..










Omega SA is a Swiss luxury watchmaker based in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland. Omega is one of the most known and recognized watches in the world. Omega watch was the choice of NASA and the first watch on the Moon in 1969. Omega was the official timekeeping device of the Olympic Games. James Bond has worn it in films since 1995; other famous Omega wearers are John F. Kennedy, Prince William, Buzz Aldrin, Joe Biden, George Clooney, Nicole Kidman, Michael Phelps, Zhang Ziyi and Cindy Crawford. Omega estimates that seven out of every ten people have heard of Omega watches. Omega is owned by the Swatch Group.



Comments

  1. did you get yourself some of those watches?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an antique Omega... My father's...from the 50s. I wonder where I put it... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stayed on this side of the river so I saw the outside of this place many times. After seeing your pictures I wish I would have gone inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let my lovely wife see this, she is the Omega fan,,,,,she has been bugging me to buy one for her,,,, but too dear lah,,,i love watches but i prefer the retro remake, like Rado Classic one,,,,,,,

    but Omega is one of the most famous brands and the engine they use is strong and durable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Did you buy one Omega watch for yourself? : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wenn, were u tempted to buy one? did u? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opps, at first I thought Omega eggs...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't buy any watch for myself as I had one good watch already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omega, and tag heuer .. 2 of my favourite brands which i cant afford to own at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog