Eiffel Tower

In Nov 2009, I had seen the Eiffel Tower at Shenzen.

Recently I had seen the real one in Paris!


a ticket to go up my dream tower


Awesome view of the tower while I was cruising the Seine River


high up in the air


You can imagine how big is the tower in comparison to the bus.


Welcome to tour eiffel!



 We had to queue up to get into the lift to take us to the second level of the tower.


The tower stands 324 metres (1,063 ft) tall, about the same height as an 81-storey building. Upon its completion, it surpassed the Washington Monument to assume the title of tallest man-made structure in the world, a title it held for 41 years, until the Chrysler Building in New York City was built in 1930; however, due to the addition in 1957 of the antenna, the tower is now taller than the Chrysler Building. Not including broadcast antennas, it is the second tallest structure in France after the 2004 Millau Viaduct.



Comments

  1. sweet! One of my dream places to go in this lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hv a miniature of the tower which my aunt bought for me yrs back.

    even the ticket looks so beautiful! i'm sure to keep it hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you buy the key chains for everybody? Didn't send me one leh? Sobssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did stay and see the night view of it?

    I have the keychains which was given as a souvenir :P. Omg you getting us one too? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see it on Google Earth...ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that was awesome. You get to see the real one..envy betul..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's really a wonder of the world, i like this structure a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is like one of the most iconic towers in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what they call tower of love? Say I love you here and your love will be immortalized?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You must have spent a long time admiring the tower. Seeing the tower on pictures and postcards is already breathtaking. How much more in real life? I wonder how Gustave Eiffel saw such a marvelous construction among heaps of metal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog