Home Sweet Home

I'm back home from my Europe trip in one piece. It's an awesome experience. Those who haven't been to Europe should go at least once. It would open up your eyes towards many things. I will be posting on my trip soon. 

Sorry for not visiting anyone of you when I was there. I only got online when I was in Germany but I got to pay 5 euro just for 15 min but when I was in Holland, it was awesome. No one seemed to use the free internet provided. When I was in London, I was struggling with the American keyboard. Just couldn't get the @ symbol. Finally, a guest helped me and I was so thankful. It was free too!

You can see from my facebook that I enjoyed the free connection there. I managed to post a bit about my situation there. Awesome feeling! But initially, my facebook was locked temporarily. I had to recognise 5 of my friends from their pictures before I was allowed to access facebook.

Other than that, I could see that some of you visited me even though I didn't have the time to visit you. I appreciate that very much. Some of you could expect a small gift from me soon..

That's all for now. I got to get an external hard disk so that I could store all my photos. They are aplenty!

Stay tuned!


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the excitement. Can;t wait to see your pics and memories!


    Aloha from Honolulu

    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    > < } } ( ° >

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Wenn..you must be very refreshed after such a wonderful holiday.. looking forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to it!^^ Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookig forward to your post. Hey, also drink plenty of water ya. Many ppl after come back from vacation fall sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Selamat Balik Kampung! Get back to keyboard and start blogging right away! Heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow....I haven't even been to Singapore yet....Europe...so atas angin. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. No place like home... Always nice to get back after a trip anywhere...and sleep on own bed. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No place like home... Always nice to get back after a trip anywhere...and sleep on own bed. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothing beats the comfort of home. glad you had a blast in Europe. can't wait to see more pics from you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, really hope to visit Europe at least once in my lifetime. And the Great Wall of China too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog