First Garden Night market
Night market is here right in front of my shop every Friday. That means I have to park my car on the next lane behind my shop. I also make it a point of not taking a break in the evening. I will work throughout until the boss has taken his bath and dinner. Then only I will go back for sure. I love Fridays as I will go back earlier instead of the usual closing time. But last Friday, the boss gave me a last minute work. He wanted me to make 3 hampers which had to be delivered the following morning. I had no choice but to stay put till almost 9pm. My poor girl was waiting for me. I told her to take something at home as her dinner. But I managed to finish my work earlier so I thought I would just buy some food from the nght market.. Japanese cake with chocolate and red beans filling and laksa But yesterday, I took both my girl and boy to Old Town White Coffee for our dinner. I had steamed garlic chicken rice which was scrumptious. I had to wait for 20mins for my rice to...
Wishing you Good Health and Happiness!
ReplyDeleteBlessed New Year to you and all loved-ones. Live in gratitude! ^^
ReplyDelete+ant+
wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous chinese new year.. :)
ReplyDeleteWishing you and your family
ReplyDelete新年快乐 and 大吉大利
Gong Xi fatt chai to u & family!
ReplyDeleteSama-sama to you and your family...
ReplyDeleteHi Wenn, gong xi fa cai, and all best wishes.
ReplyDeleteLee.
Wenn, wishing you and family a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
ReplyDeletebusy cooking or you are eating out? Going to have a simple meal, my daughter is coming home. Experiemented on making SIEW YUK, looks ok, you just reminded me to take aphoto.
ReplyDeleteHappy CNY.
man see yu yi!
ReplyDeleteGong Xi fa cai!!!May the dragon bring you the best of everything!!
ReplyDeleteI Wish you happy Chinese dragon new year 2012!
ReplyDeletewishing you and yours a happy, healthy 2012!
ReplyDeletehave a fabulous new year!
xx