I challenged myself to run the steps everyday but I failed to do so. On certain days, I was plain lazy. Some days I had to leave for work early.
Out of 30 days, I only achieved 16 days. Hope I will do better next month. I also challenged myself to run at least 30 steps and I did! In fact, I found it too easy so I gradually increased the steps to be covered. I discovered that 80 steps was good enough. I will try to add the number of steps next month.
1. Running the steps was not easy. It's easier to run down the steps than to run up the stairs.
2. 30 steps for a start was good. As my stamina increased, my steps had increased. So far 80 steps.
3. My heart started to beat fast at the middle of the run.
4. I only started to sweat profusely after the run. It took some time for me to cool down.
5. I felt good and fit after my run.
6. It's convenient to run the steps as I didn''t need to go all the way to the Polo ground for my runs.
7. I also felt that my legs got stronger. I could stand whole afternoon without sitting.
8. My blood circulation was enhanced too.
9. Last but not least, I had great appetite for food. Is that good?