Santorini / Honey
I didn't get to visit Santorini when I was in Greece recently. Such a waste. But my girl in UK was there two weeks ago when her precious boxer passed away. She sent us this postcard but she sounded so emo..I just received it yesterday but it got folded as the postman pushed it in between the gates lining.
Santorini is a beautiful place.
Should I go Greece again, I want to visit it!
I was busy at work and I just came back late at night. In UK, it's still evening and she happened to Whatsapp me. She told me that her friend is experiencing insomnia and if she could let her take the Fitline Restorate which she takes before she goes to sleep. I only gave her two cans and I supposed they wouldn't last till she comes back for good.
But she said that she still have some. Ok, so I told her to mix some Restorate drink for her friend and see if it works for her insomnia. Well, Fitline Restorate is supposed to help people with insomnia other than detoxification.
She asked what if it failed to cure her insomnia. I'm sure she wouldn't be cured of her imsomnia immediately so I suggested honey.
My Manuka honey from NZ. I bought three bottles and I have almost finished two.
I want to give the last one to my mum
when she comes to my place.
Myth or Fact: How Much Do You Know About Honey?
1. Honey is sweeter than table sugar. *
2. Honey is best taken when mixed in hot water.*
3. Honey should not be scooped using a metal spoon.*
4. Honey never spoils, even when it's stored opened.*
5. Honey comes in the liquid, cream, and powder form.*
6. Honey's quality is not affected by crystallisation. *
7. Honey is a healthier choice than artificial sugar. *
8. Honey contains no cholesterol. *
9. Honey contains a tiny amount of fat. *
10. Honey helps burn fats when we sleep. *
Find out the answers in my other blog, Just about anything