Just for fun

My Top 3 Dislikes 

1. Days Of The Week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

2. Numbers - 1, 4, 6

3. Fruits - kiwi, dragonfruit, rambutan

4. Character In A Person - dishonest, cunning, annoying

5. Movies - Twilight, Harry Potter, Chinese Ghost story

I was tagged by Tekkaus. I just join in for fun.

RULES

1. This is a contest by My Very First Blog. It is open to anyone with a blog in Malaysia and worldwide.

2. Everyone who participates in this contest will be entered into a Lucky Draw.

3. Copy the above starting from My Top 3 Dislikes title, followed by the list from No.1 - 5 and these Rules and paste onto your blog post.

4. Replace my top 3 dislikes with your own for each category from No. 1 - 5.

5. Please mention who tagged you, and link back to his or her blog. (If you join this Contest directly from My Very First Blog, then mention that you are tagged by foongpc).

6. You may or may not tag others (your choice!) but anyone you tagged who join this contest will earn you 1 entry into the Lucky Draw. You choose to tag as many people as you like or none at all. Make sure you inform the person that you invite.

7. After you have put up your post in your blog, go to My Very First Blog, search for the post 'My Top 3 Dislikes' and leave a comment there with the URL of your blog post.

8. The winner can opt to have the RM80 Jusco voucher delivered to his/her address OR RM80 cash banked into his account provided he/she has a Maybank account. Non Malaysian winner must have a Paypal account to receive the USD25.

9. This contest closes on the 26th August 2012. Good Luck!!





Comments

  1. hahahaha, i thought you won't be interested in doing all this tagging thingy~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you are having a chance to get yourself RM80 from the lucky draw!!

      Delete
    2. all the best of luck to you, hope you will be the lucky one~~ :)

      Delete
    3. BTW, i like the fruits you dislike.. in fact besides durian there is no other fruits i dislike i supposed~~ :D

      Delete
    4. I have no choice as I was tagged. Anyway, it's just for fun!
      Thanks but normally I don't have such luck in lucky draws.
      Oh, I love durian the most!

      Delete
    5. Hahaha...got durian gang liao, Wenn

      Must ajak SK go makan durian and make him pay. He wont eat durian one so we got more share

      Delete
  2. wah can get cash as a prize.. not bad..
    wish you good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't tag anyone but you can join in the fun too. Just copy the whole lot and post in your blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Any reason why you dont like rambutan?

      I dont like kiwi coz it's a bit like pineapple.

      Delete
    2. Nice that you leave it to readers to do the tag if they wish. :)

      Delete
    3. cos eating rambutan is a little messy and most of the time they are not 'lekang'.

      Thanks but I just join in for fun.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for joining! Good luck! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you dislike rambutan and dragon fruit too? Hi 5! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you don't like Twilight too? Good, now I know a lot of people who don't like this movie! : D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog