Taiping Casual Market

Last Sunday, My girl and I went to Taiping to meet my mum. We haven't seen her for a month and we missed her.

I started driving at 11.45am and my girl phoned my mum to tell her that we should reach her place by 12.30pm.

Sure enough, I reached at that time and my mum was already ready to go out for lunch with us. I took her to the Casual market in Taiping. I ordered 5 different kinds of food and we shared..

Rojak

Fried kueh teow

Mee Rebus

Char Siew rice

Assam Laksa


We managed to finish all of them. Then we adjourned to the Taiping Sentral and Tesco. We even went for a movie, The Total Recall before we took our dinner at the Old Town White Coffee. And we went back to my mum's place just on time to watch the badminton final.






Comments

  1. oh, it's just a 45-minute drive from Ipoh to Taiping?? so near, no problem going there often also..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true..very near from Ipoh to Taiping. I don't mind the journey.

      Delete
  2. looks like this post title should be "Taiping Trip" instead of "Taiping Casual Market".. because you seem to have done a lot of activities there, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wonder why it is called the "casual" market??

      Delete
    2. did you catch up with the Y&Y Sistas in Taiping??

      Delete
    3. I have got no idea about its name. Maybe because it's for casual makan.

      It was a last min decision so I didn't plan with the two sisters.

      Delete
  3. love those food!! scrumptious and delicious!! and three ladies can finish up 5 dishes!! must be very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice lunch, a movie, a nice dinner and followed by the heart-pounding and nail-biting badminton match.. what an eventful day huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food is missing teochew kueh teow! I must have that every time I drop by casual market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no Taiping popiah? Is it really good?
    better than the Ipoh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone also watched the badminton finals. haha

    A short meeting with mum is so nice hor.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. nice food lei.. must go Taiping one day la.. every time only drive pass it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah a nice day outing with your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is good of you to come back to visit your mum in the hometown.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you make me so hungry now. time for lunch AGAIN.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog