Belated Mother's Day

My mum was in Penang last week so I was not able to celebrate Mother's Day with her. Since she told me earlier that she wanted to come over to my place today, I told her that I would pick her up from her place in Taiping. 

 I planned a belated Mother's Day gathering with my friends in Taiping. I suggested that we bring our mum along. It seemed that they were not going to bring their mum. Only I would do that. Never mind, I couldn't leave my mum alone. I told my mum that I would take her for lunch. 

When I reached Taiping at 11am this morning, I asked her to get ready for lunch. When I reached the Flemington Hotel, it was still early. So my mum and I sat down chit-chatting while waiting for my friends. Soon at 12.30pm, they came.. One of my friends even brought a cake along. She gave the privilege for my mum to cut the cake. I was amazed! Thank you, my friend.. 



My mum at the entrance of the restaurant.


We ordered a few dishes.


Last but not least, here's the cake.


Here's wishing my mum..


Smile! Happy Mother's day!


Cut the cake, mum!


Ok, I cut the rest for you.


A piece for each and everyone of us.



After saying goodbye to all my lovely friends, my mum and I headed back to Ipoh..
Reached my home, I gave her the purse from my girl.



Mum, may you be blessed with love, great health and happiness!





Comments

  1. Her sweet smile says it all... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely lunch together with ur mum and your friends..
    ur mum sure enjoy herself that day.. nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mum was indeed happy..having lunch with my friends

      Delete
  3. Belated Happy Mother's day to you and your mum! Your posts always make me hungry for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wasn't that good that your mum has all her daughter's friends to celebrate with her?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she must be very happy, 8 leng lui's celebrated mother's day with her together~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooopsss, should be 9 including herself too!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. but i just wonder why she's not in the group photo you've taken??

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, did your mum like that purse??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah~~ your friend got the cake from La Promise, which bake nice quality cakes, especially cheese cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your mom must be very happy to get celebrating Mother's Day with additional 'daughters', hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know when I read this post of yours,it just kind of reminded me that one thing for sure that our mom (may be at their age now)material giving such as gifts and presents are no longer paramount to them anymore, all that wanted is only,we spend time with them only.............don't you think so?

    Of late,whenever I take my mom out for breakfast or dinner,I realize one thing, talking to them and listening to them is one of her greatest joy, I reckon,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday to your mom! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did well, Wenn. And we were indeed glad to have her with us. Shall we do it again next year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha..we should do it again..but with other mums too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog