Walk and Jog

When I signed up to be a member of the Ipoh Roadrunners Club, I started to run more frequently with my Brooks shoes. I would usually run at the Polo Ground before I hit the gym, the Fitness Junction which is near the Heritage Hotel. I would definitely bring along my Fitness Drink: it's for before, during and after the run and at the gym. I wanted to prove that the Fitness Drink worked for a novice like me. I didn't get tired during and after my exercises. 

But after a year or so, I had to give up. I have to work in my husband's shop and since then I haven't got the time to do that. In fact, I really missed it. 

Yesterday morning, I went to the Polo Ground with my girl..


First, we walked..
then we jogged..
and jogged..
Lastly, I had to walk again..no energy already..



Comments

  1. try to have a power walk .. it is good...
    I have a power walk at the beginning and then run for about 2k...
    then tire puncit.. kakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brisk walking in a park under lovely trees...and when I meet up with friends..that's when I walk slower..but some friends do walk too fast for me to catch up with...so each to her own pace...

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT when friends slow down for you to catch your breath or to be with you...such graciousness is heart warming...You feel comforted as a human being...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure looks like a lot of people enjoying the park. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. especially early in the morning or weekends

      Delete
  5. I think working in the shop u have more than enough exercise. walking and climbing in the shop whole day. not even counting all the heavy lifting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot jog already.. brisk walk still ok... nowadays getting lazier..that is why easy to fall sick..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try to walk then jog then walk then jog.. :)

      Delete
  7. Walking still better than nothing. But maybe you should plan some time for running again? : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. healthy living.. very good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks like a very long pathway to jog. i used to jog alot outdoors when i wanted to lose weight, but now i stay indoors for exercises most of the time

    Latest: 100 Years Old Creation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true..it takes a while to complete a round.

      Delete
  10. oh so the FitLine is really some kind of energy booster drink??

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehehe, maybe you can introduce to Lina.. she sure need this..

    ReplyDelete
  12. you've stopped for a while, so i think you need time to slowly pick up the pace..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. surely but I don't think I want to run again

      Delete
  13. it's good to jog if you really can find the time from your shop..

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a nice park i can see.. so well maintained, and so many people there..

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah, i think you should have a balance between exercising and looking after your shop..

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a great place to go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog