Mydin

Yesterday morning, I took my mum to the Immigration office in Ipoh to renew her passport as I will take her for a holiday soon.

Accordingly, there must be at least 6 months before our passport expires. But my mum's passport has just got exactly 6 months left as at today. So I had to renew for her. 

It was very fast. I just filled in the form and the next moment my number was called. But I had to wait for an hour before I could collect it.

So I took my mum over to Mydin which is just round the corner. It was opened last week but I was not free to go earlier. We just had a quick window-shopping and before we knew it, an hour had gone.. 
 







We went back to the Immigration office to collect my mum's passport..


Comments

  1. wah, so huge.. but not many shop lots are opened yet right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this place located in Ipoh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at Meru jaya just near the tol to Penang.

      Delete
  3. Meru Jaya.. I tak tahu...
    I am using the kiosk to renew my passport and I remember that I don't need to fill up any forms..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to use the kiosk too but it was "out of service"..

      Delete
  4. Going for holiday....that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not bad, now getting a passport is a much speedier process than last time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dunno why but I dislike going to Mydin..

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, the immigration now has very efficient service..

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe i shall not say "very efficient" but rather "more efficient"..

    ReplyDelete
  9. we can now get the passport within the same day rather than have to wait for like a week like last time..

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this Mydin is indeed very nice!! looks like a hotel, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. mydin in my expression looks like just a warehouse..

    ReplyDelete
  12. but this outlet in Ipoh really looks clean, tidy and organised.. just like any other supermarket..

    ReplyDelete
  13. actually i've not been to any mydin before, i should not judge by my perspective, haha~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe you should go to one and see for yourself

      Delete
  14. wow..Mydin looks like a high class hotel from the pictures you showed here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So big and spacious. Very unlike the Mydins I have been to. xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. The immigration service is much faster than previous...this is the best mydin..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog