Solo keychains

My girl only remembered the bigger stuff and almost forgotten about the smaller ones. Only when she wanted to meet her friends that she remembered she had bought some key chains from Solo, Indonesia.

Quickly she asked me to pick one. But I picked three: one for myself and the other two for my girls.

They are special as they are made from batik..And they look like real slippers too. I wonder if they have real slippers which are made from batik. I would love that..

Talking about shoes or slippers in the form of key chains, I had bought the clog key chains from Holland. They are exactly a replica of the real ones..

Key chain has indeed become a very convenient souvenirs..

Comments

  1. I have clogs from holland too. I guess who ever goes to Holland will definitely get that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clogs are definitely popular in Holland

      Delete
  2. nice.. really convenient but unique souvenirs

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice keychains.. at least better than those commercialized ones with big names of the place.. haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, your girl must have bought a lot of things, so excited to show you all the things and she forgotten these little keychains..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think sure they have the real slippers made of batik.. maybe not the fabric but the print..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it would be nice if I can get hold of one

      Delete
  6. yes, keychains are very nice souvenirs, convenient and handy.. and also fridge magnet too..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Batik slippers? I think they have but i forgotten saw it where

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog