The winning slogan (2)

The winning slogan was: 
I love my mum because she is like the "kacang" in the "ice kacang", without her I wouldn't have tasted the flavours of life.
According to my son, the slogan was creative whereas the others were quite plain and normal. I agreed to that too..

As I was curious about the interpretation, I asked the winner:

 Can u please tell us why you regard your mum as the 'kacang'.

She replied:

An ice kacang without kacang wouldn't be called an ice kacang ..it's the most important ingredient which gives the taste, the similarity would be my mum. She is the sole person who have taught me to face life - its ups and downs( flavours of life). Since kacang is important in ice kacang..my mum is important in my life.

Anyway, the others were good too..

So I gave consolation prizes to them too..

 This customer came with her mum and she presented her consolation prize to her mum.

Such loving mum-daughter relationship..

Comments

  1. Very nice..
    I guess the person like to eat ice kacang a lot.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slogan. Very thoughtful and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. confusing, so this is the winning slogan?? but then only the congratulation prize??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. winning slogan got the grand prize as in the previous post

      Delete
  5. cos this is not the grand prize winner as shown in your previous post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true..this one is one of the consolation prizes winner

      Delete
  6. haha, so perhaps that's the difference of youngsters to judge and elder adults to judge the slogans..

    ReplyDelete
  7. youngsters may like it to be creative, elder adults may like it to be meaningful and touching.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the slogan has both..creative yet meaningful

      Delete
  8. sometimes it's not easy to explain in the limited words slogan huh?? the explanation she gave is so meaningful as compared to the slogan.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slogan needs to be powerful in order to win

      Delete
  9. Very good slogan..so meaningful.....congrats to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, her slogan is very unique and meaningful. Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the lady winner. She must have come a long way! She certainly knows the ups and downs of life with her mum beside her throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Creative slogan. I love Kacang too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was confused too.. I thought why gave her the consolation prize when she won the grand prize.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog