Soya Bean Agar-Agar
I love soya bean agar-agar but initially I didn't know how to make it. Most of the time, my girl's nanny would make for me. So I didn't take the effort to learn.
But one day, about a year ago, I was determined to try. So I asked the nanny to describe to me the procedures.
I would say that I had tried quite a number of times. It's getting better and better. Once I gave to my friend. She and her daughters loved them so much.
Then yesterday, a customer wanted to try it. I told her that I would make some for her. Phoned her to collect them and she was eager to know the procedures. I told her to look out at my post. So here I am writing to show those who are keen on my way of doing it..
1. Pour 4 cups of water into a big pot.
2. Pour the agar-agar powder into it. Stir it till dissolved.
3. Bring them to a boil with slow fire.
4. Meanwhile, use another small pot of 2 cups of water.
5. Pour the rock sugar into it.
6. Bring them to a boil to dissolve the rock sugar.
7. When the agar-agar powder has already boiled, switch off the fire.
8. Then pour the rock sugar solution into it.
9. Follow by the carnation milk and the soya bean.
10. Open the can of longan and pour the syrup into the pot too.
11. Then pour the solution into your desired mould /glasses/cups.
12. When they are almost hardened, put a piece of longan on each of the container with the soya bean agar-agar.
13. When they are almost cool, chill them in the fridge.
Happy Making the Soya Bean Agar-Agar..