Deepavali goodies

I was working on Deepavali day so I didn't have the time to visit my worker, Saras. Anyway, it was nice of her to bring some fried rice with curry chicken for me..I love it! Yummy! The boss had already given something to her a few days ago..

Then the next day, a customer gave the above goodies to us through my staff.
My girl loves the kacang. My mum took the kuih and the jelly home to Taiping.
Only left the murukku which my hubby would love to eat but right now, he's down with sore throat.
So those murukku have to wait.
The boss said that he would personally give the customer something in return later.

Today, another customer gave the above goodies to me personally.
She was happily shopping at my shop and I gave her a box of chocolate.
We were chatting away about 'kolam' and I asked her to take part in the contest on my shop's facebook page.
We were so absorbed in chit-chatting that she had forgotten to pay me 
and I had forgotten to ask for payment.
Luckily I realised on time and quickly ran out to ask her kindly:

"I'm sorry, have you paid me?"
She was so sorry and kept apologizing..
Well, it just happened and it's not her intention.. :)

I had tasted all of the goodies but I gave some away to my staff.


Later in the night, another customer gave me some muruku.
In return, I also gave him a box of chocolates.
I distributed those murukku to my staff and workers.

Actually I don't quite fancy murukku..

Anyway, it's nice of them to give..

Thank you to my customers..




Comments

  1. Muruku tastes good when you eat them like once a year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wenn: It sounds like a wonderful time of sharing. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy food!! I want some muruku!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your customers sure are good to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice your customers are so nice to you.. and you also treat them nice by giving them a box of chocolates in return..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am curious about the kuih and jelly that your mum brought back to Taiping.. those must be the traditional indian desserts, colorful and sweet??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, traditional kuih but i don't like them..

      Delete
  7. i'm not really a fans of muruku and all those kacang putih too.. but then once in a while they are nice to be eaten as snacks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha!! so happily chit chatting with your customers until you have forgotten to get money from her?? hmmm, luckily you realized in the end, else your boss will sure scold you~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why we shouldn't talk when we are working..

      Delete
  9. those snacks are best during deepavali!! always wait for my Indian friends to feed me that those days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL..at the "Have you paid" scenerio. I think it happened before to my mom too. Chit chat chit chat then lupa pay...or forgotten t take the things

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see some good customer rapport wor. They coming to the shop and sharing goodies with you. :) It's very good.

    Very good of you to give them chocolates too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya...all these murukku are very heaty. guess needs to drink more water. hope your boss recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow your customers are quite generous huh you must really have done a pretty cool job actually i never heard anything like that before a costumer doing such gesture

    ReplyDelete
  14. those goodies seems delicious are they crackers? i think that white cup cake like item on the second picture seems like a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  15. i think its a great great idea to give anything in return to those amazing costumer just for a good gesture of appreciation would make them feel better i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always make sure that we give something in return..

      Delete
  16. happy bloggin and have a great day a head wenn god bless you and your shop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Muruku is one of my favourite..
    love it..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Basically I love all Indian biscuits! Too bad this year I dint have any as I was away during Deepavali :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. very nice of your customers to give you all the cookies. Deepavali cookies are some what a little different from the Raya Cookies and Chinese New Year cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  20. muruku is spicy, I do not like it too..too much will cause sore throat to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog