Handmade Christmas ornament

This morning, I chanced upon this website on handmade Christmas ornament. I was thinking of coming up with something for my shop to create the Christmas mood.

So this evening, I tried my hands on that handmade paper bauble. The instructions are very simple. I managed to do it but they look different from the original ones..

 I used the cup cakes papers. Folded them into quarters.
 Glued them on the small piece of paper
 
 On the other side, glued them like picture 2.
 Punched holes and tied the red string.
 Opened it up. I just made three paper baubles.


I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!
~ Carolyn Wells

Christmas mood is in the air..

Comments

  1. This is easy to make. Shall teach my nieces to keep them busy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks easy to make huh?? maybe you should try with more colors so that the more colorful the merrier?? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are lots of websites that teaches all these Christmas ornaments.. I especially like those that use or recycle materials that we always treat as garbage, eg: toilet paper roll, egg tray etc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, use recycle materials is better than using new stuff..

      Delete
  4. but I guess you won't have much time on these since you will be busy wrapping Christmas hampers?? hehe.. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at the mean time, I can still manage a few..

      Delete
  5. That is great, wenn. Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not set up my christmas tree yet LOL...maybe will set up next week

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look like flowers :) but i dont know whether i have the patience to make these or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes...i love Christmas too...more than any other festival

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa thats cool i was actually thinking of something to do for my brother's Christmas project and that was just so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think that would be perfect for star lanterns which is the traditional chritmas decor hear in our place thank you for giving me such a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it's just perfect for christmas decoration..

      Delete
  11. you are indeed creative i remember those that you did on "deepavali" i just dont know if i remember it right haha all i know was youre an artist wenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not really..just that I love to be crafty..

      Delete
  12. have a great day wenn happy blogging and take the best of care always

    ReplyDelete
  13. Christmas is the festive I like most. Chrismas is very romantic and serene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Christmas too even though I'm not a christian..

      Delete
  14. I love Christmas carol so much. The only decoration I have for Christmas is a pair of Santa socks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog