Gym

Two weeks ago, I visited my former gym place. It's Fitness Junction just behind the Heritage Hotel. I started workouts at the gym in 2006 and it didn't last long. I totally stopped in 2008. I didn't have the time as I started working at my husband's shop in 2008. 

So it has been almost 5 years since I left the gym. I wanted to start it all over again. I told my husband and he laughed. He knew I would be too lazy to go back.

When I visited the gym, I talked to the new manager or rather the instructor. He told me that the registration fees is RM200 and monthly RM95. Last time I only paid RM80 monthly and the registration fees was not that much.

I told the manger that I was there before. After checking his record book, he saw my name and thus he gave me the privilege to pay only RM100 registration fees. OK, I agreed and told him I would be back in Nov.

Hey, it's already Nov and I didn't get there. I still prefer to sleep late and get up late. How the heck to go to gym as I still need to prepare lunch before I go to work as usual. I still procrastinate. Hope I will be back to the gym soon...

I missed the Jazzercise..


Jazzercise, a US franchised dance-based fitness programme has arrived in Ipoh at The Fitness Junction. 

Led by Suraya Khan (pic), who is a certified trainer in Jazzercise, it promises a fun-filled exhilarating workout of pre-choreographed moves with elements from Hip-hop, Jazz Dance, Kickboxing and Latin using the latest upbeat music. 

It is suitable for all ages as evidenced by regular attendee, 70 year-old Stella (inset) who swears by its calorie burning value.




Comments

  1. Exercise is hard for this lazy person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monthly fee RM95? That's very cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning!
    Wah the fee is cheap leh! Still got such price now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Hayley!
      How about the fees in Taiping?

      Delete
  4. one more, two more, 3 more and no more.. kekekeke
    the most important is to keep on exercise..

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hardest part of doing anything is starting.

    But how come your hubby laughed at you? He should encourage you. It's good to be concious about fitness for health reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i also came to think what if i try dancing i might loose all my tummy fats by doing that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dancing can keep us fit physically and mentally too..

      Delete
  7. im planning to build up my body through a gym near by as soon as i cleared everything thats the first thing i have on my list

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great day and god bless you ween happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. well, you will be sitting in front of the pc and that won't help much..

      Delete
  10. hmmm, i guess you really need to push yourself to the gym.. need to be determined and motivated for that..

    ReplyDelete
  11. or else you will always be giving excuses for not going.. and there goes your membership fees paying for nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think you will need to plan for fixed days and time to go to the gym, let your boss know and guess he will allow you to take 2 hours off..

    ReplyDelete
  13. wake up wake up! everyone wake up!*Mickey mouse theme song*

    Tome to go gym! Good for you for registering. Now just need to have go gym

    ReplyDelete
  14. now everything the price also increased. Kira good also they managed to retrieve your records and no need to pay the full price

    ReplyDelete
  15. dancing not only works our muscle but heart also will feel happier with the lively beat of the music

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wenn, good that you take up gym again. I force myself to be in the gym at least 3 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good to sweat all out, the toxic and fat.

      Delete
    2. Always start with light one then only go for heavier exercise. Gambateh.

      Delete
    3. thanks Yan for the encouragement. I must do it probably next month..

      Delete
  17. haha....but you had already paid the money ! You should go ! That Jazzercise look fun !

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't paid yet..that's why I still procrastinate..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog