Time for a break.

Yes, it's time for a break and the best way to relax is to travel. Traveling is my favorite but it has to be on a non-peak time. Or else I would be bombarded by the boss!

This time I didn't plan to travel but I have to do it for the sake of my girl. The boss as usual refused to leave his nest. So I who is always ever ready to be on the move has the benefit. 

I'm going to attend my girl's graduation. How time flies! She has finished her course and she wants to come back for good. If I were her, I would definitely stay put and would never ever come back. But my life was different. I wanted to study abroad but my family couldn't afford it.

Well, at least  now I have the chance to travel but on my very own expense. My kids are considered lucky as I would pay on their behalf too. Guess I need to save more money. I had used up a lot of my savings. 

Anyway, I'm happy in what I'm doing. I don't mind spending on travels. In future my pension could help me in my life even if no one is going to support me.

Thank God I was a government servant..

So here's wishing all my friends the best of health and happiness. Take care..

Comments

  1. Happy travels and congratuations to your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again a big congratulation to your girl. So will she further her study anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. after all the hard work, it is time for a break right? Wanna have a kit kat? hehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many reasons people save money. One portion for saving that is definitely for sure. As for the rest, those people who love food - sure don't mind to dine at fine dining places. Some women will spend much higher expenses on cosmetics and beauty products. And there are people love to travel too - save money and go travel wherever they are affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last time, I'm like you too, wish to study abroad but family couldn't afford it. So I settle down with everything I have over here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Wenn,

    Do enjoy your holiday! Any specific reason why your daughter wanted to come back? As in job market in UK is not that good now?

    Congrats to your eldest daughter on her graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations to your girl and happy travelling , Wenn. You take care there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to your girl, wenn!

    safe travels! enjoy your break.
    we'll be here when you get back.
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All things considered, Malaysia is a great country to live and I think your daughter is being wise and practical to want to come home. Frankly, I wouldn't live anywhere else in the whole wide world.

    Bon voyage, Wenn! And for how long will we be missing you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really good...Enjoy and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah, indeed going for a holiday is the best thing one can do to relax.. no matter where you are going, just forget about work and problems, but enjoy the trip to the fullest.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Since it's your daughter graduation, how come the boss do not want to leave the nest and go?

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, how time flies!! it was like yesterday that you mentioned about your girl leaving for UK to continue her studies.. ah, now that she is graduating and coming back for good.. your sweet girl is again with you at home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have cousins who went overseas study and they did not come back, stay put in the country there...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love travelling too. Have not done it for long time now.

    Happy travelling and once again, congrats to your girl.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had the chance to stay on in US with job offers but my brother forced me to come home!!! Idiot!

    Well your daughter loves her family more and her decision to return has some unknown reasons sometimes like she has to meet her future Mr Right in Malaysia. That was my case that I had to come home in order to meet my wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Travelling is indeed a good way to release tension.
    Hope you enjoyed your holidays~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog