No pay today!

Last year, I played a joke on my workers. As usual I would pay their salaries on the last day of the month. Sometimes, I had to pay on the first instead. So on the first of last April, I was supposed to give out their salaries. I had already got ready without them knowing.

But I wanted to play a joke on them. I told them that I won't be giving out their salaries on that day as the boss had kept all the cash. Imagine them looking sad..

Suddenly, before they were dismissed, I handed them their salaries. They were shocked! 

APRIL FOOL!

Comments

  1. what a naughty boss you are!! but make sure your staff won't do anything on you when they heard you are not paying them on time~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, and be aware of tomorrow they may be making a prank on you.. so that's the fun of working in your shop huh?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, thanks for reminding me of April's Fool, hahaha!! but i think nobody will be fooling me lah, so old already~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would maybe be a dangerous joke to pay here in the USA. We're not so nice when it comes to our paychecks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear wenn,

    wishing a great april!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They must have thought that it is real. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have a sense of humour. Your workers sure enjoy working with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog