Thinking about it, I had experienced it for quite a number of times. Let me see..
1. When I was in Year 6, I had shifted from my birth place in Tupai Lane to Green House Area in Taiping.
2. When I was studying in KL, we shifted to another place in Green House Area too.
3. When I graduated, my family shifted to a low cost house at Batu 2 1/2 Jalan Simpang in Taiping. My mum is still staying in this house.
4. As for me, when I was working in PJ after my Fifth form, I had shifted to numerous places. Initially, I had stayed in two places within a year. Then I had shifted to Jalan Pahang in KL when I was studying to be a teacher.
5. Believe it or not, I had moved about three times before I graduated from the college.
6. I was posted to Pasir Mas, Kelantan but I was there for only a year.
7. When I got my transfer to Ipoh, I had rented four rooms before I got married.
8. When I got married, I stayed in the shop. I felt congested so I had to shift out.
9. I had stayed in two rented houses before I shifted to my very own HOME..
10. .....till now....