Chinese New Year Business


My husband's shop was opened the whole day for the past 2 Sundays. That was from 8.30am to 10pm just like the other normal days. Normally the shop is only opened until 2pm on Sundays. Previously it was not a working day but since April last year, Sunday was declared a working day. My staff was ever willing to work too.

Well, yesterday I thought I could stay at home as it was Sunday. I just wanted to cook and do some housekeeping since Chinese New Year is just around the corner.

While I was still at the kitchen getting ready to cook, the phone rang. I was called to go to work as I was needed to wrap more hampers.

So immediately I quickly gave a quick deep-fried tofu and stir-fried sawi. Showered and quickly ate my small portion of lunch as I had breakfast earlier.

Headed to my husband's shop and started wrapping more hampers. This time I wrapped RM50 hampers as the customers requested for that.

These hampers below were in display since last week and today almost all were sold.



RM32





This time I had a neat row to display those hampers.


RM188



Well..still got to be busy until this Tuesday.


Happy CNY preparation to all Chinese!


Comments

  1. Traffic was heavy in the past few days in KL/PJ.

    Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wenn, wow! You an expert wrapper. Where you learn do that.
    Very nice.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chinese New Year, best for business people...money keeps rolling in. We people...spend...spend...spend only! Qong Xi Fa Cai...wishing you and your family a Happy & Prosperous Year of the Rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping fora quieter week this week. :)

    Happy New year, Wenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy means good..because...lots of business. :D Huattt ar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the business is getting bigger with each new year! Lots of "kum" rolling in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You so Geng wenn, I still can't get my hamper right... sigh!>_<

    Gong HeI Fatt Choi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely hampers. Have a wonderful holiday. All the best in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss CNY celebration! Happiness and prosperity to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy CNY to you and family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so how many hampers have you done with for the whole afternoon??

    ReplyDelete
  12. hampers are always a good seller, esp with corporate clients. even if not sold, can unwrap & put the stuff back on the sheves!

    blessed new year to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Chinese New year 2011 to you and your lovely family.

    Wish you prosperous, healthy, delightful & happy rabbit year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Wenn, by looking at ur hampers hio, something trigger my mind...I really not sure is it in Penang the hampers also got the itemise price list attached like what u do wo! I must check this out dy! hehehehehe.

    U memang pandai wrap hampers lah! Expert.

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I saw these hampers, they reminded me about those days which I worked as a worker in a Hamper Co.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog